top of page
7-11 DICE

7-11 DICE

SKU: 7-11dice

7- Eleven Trick Dice

 

Always roll a winner with these special dice - a 7 or 11 is guaranteed on every throw!

 

You get four red dice that measure 3/4" each.

 

Two pair of dice are regular...

 

But the second pair has a secret:

One die has all 5's

and the other

has 6's & 2's......

 

hence the guaranteed throw of either a Seven or Eleven every time!

 

We are confident the quality here will meet your expectations.  Give us 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99%.

 

 

Sold for entertainment purposes only

    $8.00Price
    Product Page: Stores_Product_Widget
    californiamagic.net magic website logo
    bottom of page